- Days and moments quickly flying,
- Blend the living with the dead;
- Soon will you and I be lying
- Each within our narrow bed.
EDWARD CASWALL, Days and Moments Quickly Flying
- Blessèd Jesus make us rise,
- From the life of this corruption
- To the life that never dies.
- May Your glory be our portion,
- When the days of time are past,
- And the dead shall be awakened
- By the trumpet’s mighty blast.
EDWARD CASWALL, The Holy Anthem
- Sacred Infant, all divine,
- What a tender love was Thine,
- Thus to come from highest bliss
- Down to such a world as this.
EDWARD CASWALL, See Amid the Winter's Snow