- Lead us, Heavenly Father, lead us
- O'er the world's tempestuous sea;
- Guard us, guide us, keep us, feed us,
- For we have no help but Thee.
JAMES EDMESTON, Lead Us, Heavenly Father
- Doth sickness fill my heart with fear,
- ’Tis sweet to know that Thou art near;
- Am I with dread of justice tried,
- ’Tis sweet to know that Christ hath died.
JAMES EDMESTON, Fountain of Grace
- O hasten, Lord, these promised days,
- When Israel shall rejoice,
- And Jew and Gentile join in praise,
- With one united voice!
JAMES EDMESTON, Wake, Harp of Zion