- "Christian! seek not yet repose,"
- Hear thy guardian angel say;
- Thou art in the midst of foes--
- "Watch and pray."
CHARLOTTE ELLIOTT, Christian! Seek Not Yet Repose
- My God, is any hour so sweet
- From blush of morn to evening star,
- As that which calls me to Thy feet
- The hour of prayer?
CHARLOTTE ELLIOTT, My God, Is Any Hour So Sweet
- Just as I am, without one plea
- But that They blood was shed for me,
- And that Thou bidd'st me come to Thee,
- O Lamb of God, I come!
CHARLOTTE ELLIOTT, Just As I Am